Further Information and Support (SEND)

We have collected together a list of useful websites for external agencies. This will enable parents and carers to find further information and advice on a number of issues affecting young people. There are also links to parenting groups, support networks and therapy services.

If you can’t find any support that you are looking for, please contact the school here and we’ll try and provide information internally or point you in the direction of an external agency who can help.

For advice and support on Internet Safety and Anti-Bullying click here.

Internet Safety and Anti-Bullying

Information on SEND

Support for parents / carers of children and young people with disabilities or additional needsHampshire Parent Carer Network
Free impartial information for parents/carers with children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)Hampshire SENDIASS
(previously Support4SEND & Parentvoice)
Autism SupportThe National Autistic Society
Support for parents and sufferers of DyspraxiaDyspraxia Foundation
Support to help a bereaved child or young person.Cruse Bereavement Care
Advice for parents, carers dealing with hyperactivity and ADHDThe Hyperactive Children’s Support Group
Support for parents and students with dyslexiaHampshire Dyslexia Association
Support for children and young people who have a caring responsibility.Andover Young Carers

Local Authority

Children and family servicesHampshire County Council – Children’s Services
Free school mealsHCC Free school meals – eligibility checker