Parents evenings are booked and run at: https://www.parents-booking.co.uk/harrowway
COVID-19 Update: Parents Evening appointments are now booked and take place online.
Prior to each Parents’ Evening, parents will be sent an e-mail confirming the Booking System is available for the appropriate Parents’ Evening for their child. Login to see which appointments are available and select ones that are convenient for you.
To log in you will need:
- Your Title and Surname (as notified to us)
- Your child’s first name and surname
- Your child’s date of birth
Troubleshooting Tips – Please read!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record.
- To join the video parents evening, you must be using a computer with a webcam and microphone, or a smartphone. You must give the website permission to access your camera and microphone, although you can then hide your video and mute your microphone if you wish.
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
Finally, there are video tutorials available to help explain the booking process, just press ‘Video Tutorials’ in the blue bar (above the school’s name) after logging in.